Monday, June 3, 2013

31 Weeks - Less than 49 days to go!!!


How Far Along: 31 Weeks – 49 days or less to go!!
 
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Up about 17 pounds, but 7+ of that is baby so 10 pounds isn’t too bad at all I don’t think!
 
Maternity Clothes: Yes! Now that I don’t have to go to work I have been dressing comfy.  Surprisingly I am wearing a lot of dresses and no shoes.  No need to if I’m not going anywhere!!
 
Movement: A TON of movement.  From both of them.  I have started to do kick counts.  My OB says 10 kick in a 2 hour period.  Sometimes I get that in 2 minutes or less!!!
 
Sleep: Eh it’s alright.  I get up to pee 6-10 times a night.  I have had little bouts of insomnia but I do manage to fall back to sleep eventually.
 
Gender: A boy and a girl!!!
 
Symptoms: Fatigue, round ligament pain/cramping, stuffiness, hip pain.  Now some cramping and aches and pains.  It’s just uncomfortable.
 
Cravings: Sweets, just because I can’t have them.
 
Freak-out of the Week: Still no freak outs…just kind of anxious…I wish I knew when they were coming so I could be prepared mentally and emotionally.
 
Looking Forward To: Meeting our little miracles!!
 
Next Appointment: OB appointment on 6/6 and next growth scan on 6/19
 
Miscellaneous: Just trying to stay on the couch.  It’s so hard when you think you can get up and do something that you have always been able to do.  But I know I need to let people get me lunch or water or whatever it happens to be.  I am allowed to get up to pee and minimal moving around, but otherwise I am on the couch!!
 
31 Weeks - At week 31, baby's about 15.2 to 16.7 inches long and weighs about 2.5 to 3.8 pounds. She's also going through major brain, nerve and eye development. Her irises even react to light. All five of her senses are now in working order! Plus, baby's body temperature is now partially being regulated by parts of her brain. Her bones, with the exception of the skull, are hardening too.
 
I also heard they are gaining around 1/2 a pound a week!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment